A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dashtipour graduated from Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Dashtipour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour MD and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour practice?
- Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.