Dr. Khashayar Dashtipour MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 2 reviews

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Dashtipoor seems more interested in representing drug companies than in his patients welfare.

July 18th, 2016
great doctor
I recently accompanied my wife who has had Parkinsons for about 10 years on her visit to Dr. Dashtipour for a second opinion and was pleasantly surprised. This doctor is very in depth in his questioning and observations and leaves a sense of seeing the best doctor you could find, which I believe he is. He suggested some changes in medication based upon my concerns expressed and his follow-up detailed questions which helped him clarify my wives condition and some of her medicine impacts on other areas. I thought we had been seeing the best doctor for Parkinsons before our visit with him but obviously we had not. He exudes confidence and understanding that I had not seen before. He is not a huggy-hold hand type of doctor but he is pleasant and quite knowledgeable. I would recommend him for a second opinion and for your regular neurologist for Parkinsons as we are.