A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khashayar Farsad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khashayar Farsad, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Farsad graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Farsad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khashayar Farsad MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Khashayar Farsad practice?
- Dr. Khashayar Farsad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khashayar Farsad practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Wareham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.