Dr. Khashayar Salartash MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Egg Harbor Township, NJ

January 13th, 2017
Caring doctor
Long wait time in office. Never rushed when you see him

April 2nd, 2016
very caring Doctor
My husband had a below the knee amputation in Cooper and when they brought him down to rehab after a week in Cooper he noticed his leg was getting red, after a few days the Doctor at the rehab center sent him over to Mainland and that,s when Dr. Salartash took over , he was very straight with my husband and told him that unfortunately he would need a second operation, he had to amputate above the knee, I wish we had known Dr Salartash before the first surgery maybe my husband would not have had to go through this twice, very satisfied with his care, he is a very caring Doctor.

May 27th, 2015
Dr. K. Salartash is very professional. He is the epitome of goodness.

July 16th, 2012
Very Caring Doctor - and a sucessful surgery
I could not be happier with the care I've received from Dr. Salartash and his staff. He is very easy to talk to, and I felt very comfortable after my first visit. He clearly told me all of the risks and what to expect from my surgery. He was right on with what he had told me to expect. I was extremly happy with the follow up visits after surgery. He told me to ask any question, call any time for any reason regardless if i beleived it was related to the surgery. and He has stood by this and helped answer and follow up with several issues and questions that did occur. Wait time in the office can be a little longer than some might like, but it's not terrible, and well worth it for a caring doctor. I would not hesitate to recomend him. He is truely a caring doctor, and a wonderful surgeon.

June 26th, 2012
I dont mind waiting to see him because he is a wonderful, caring doctor who has helped me through alot. Thank you Doc. Salartash for being so caring. He also has wonderful office staff.

March 4th, 2012
Thanks Dr Salartash for helping me through this past year, you helped to make it easier. I think you have a wonderful bed side manner and you always make me feel comfortable. Thank you

January 19th, 2012
personal experience
Staff that work on premises are very unprofessional with the exception of "maybe" 1. Premises are over scheduled and have no courtesy for the patients waiting time.

November 17th, 2011
Dr. Salartash is a great doctor. He really cares.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. salartash is great. He really cares