Dr. Khashayar Vaziri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khashayar Vaziri?

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Dr. Vaziri's bedside manner is outstanding!!! My surgery was one of the best experiences I've ever had, he explained the whole procedure to me and made sure I was comfortable with my decision to have Bariatric Surgery. I would highly recommend him for your Bariatric Surgery...

Great Physician

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Vaziri for a potential inguinal hernia. This guy is great!He is by far one of the coolest doctors I have ever seen. His bedside manner is excellent. He makes you feel very comfortable. Very relaxing and cheerful demeanor. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a general surgeon.

Just 6 Years????

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I'm shocked to read this. This man has done a wonderful job in treating me for my benigned tumor on my chest/abdominal wall. THANK YOU!!!! :)

Posted on September 27th, 2015