Dr. Khashayar Vosough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khashayar Vosough?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Khashayar Vosough?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2016

PATIENT

I was one of Dr. Vosough's first patients when Dr. Jee retired. He is a respectful. professional doctor with a human side...something lacking in quite a few drs. He is not a god, he is a human being, capable of making mistakes. It is unfair that people actually make time to complain. Let us look at the amount of children he has brought into this world. Going to the gyno every year has never been looked at as pleasant, by any woman. He made an uncomfortable appt. not only bearable, but made you feel like an acquaintance stopping by. He never rushed my appts., even when they were booked solid. I have been trying to make my appt for this yr and am unable to get one, or get in touch with the office. I do not want to go through the anguish of finding a new gyno...and I would appreciate the office contacting me for my records. I wish Dr. Vosough all the luck in the world, and as I am only one woman, I want him to know that there are people behind the professional that he has always been.

May 12th, 2016

Scatter brain doc, horrible office staff. You'd be better off going to a city clinic!

October 22nd, 2015

Excellent GYNECOLOGY #1 Very Respectful ,Very Patient,Very professional .

August 11th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor!!!

Dr Vosough is a great Dr., very unfortunate what has happend in his personal life. As a professional he is 100%. Wish him all the best! He delivered my youngest son. Great Doctor!

November 21st, 2014

Medical Records

As I understand it, he was turned in by his wife for possession of synthetic marijuana and is no longer practicing. All phone numbers leading to him are disconnected.... I need my medical records and have no idea how to obtain them!!!!!!

October 6th, 2014

Best doctor ever

There is a long wait but he totally takes care of you i was 8 centimeters when i arrived in his office he sent me in an ambulanced and drove another expectant mother that went into premature labor in his car so i know first hand things happen and he may have to cancel i would never go to another doctor he delivered my last 3 children and I'm high risk he was the only doctor i never hemorraged after childbirth with, the only one and i have 12 children he'S THE BEST!

November 12th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Vosough is a great Dr,i have been using him and his coworkers since 1994 ,he delivered all 4 of my children,he is a busy DR. so to the people who complain about him canceling appointments ,he is a gyno he has to deliver babies and take care of emergencies ,so please be patient and dont undermine him ,he is the best gyno i have ever had.....

April 27th, 2013

patient

Doctor vosough is the best doctor i have ever met and dealt with, he is a great person before he is a doctor!

May 2nd, 2012

Terrible

Leaves you waiting forever in the waiting room/ then leaves you waiting in the exam room. Cancels appointments and reschedules only to cancel that appt also. Office closed when supposed to be open. Difficulty in getting medical records. Dont deal with Athena Healthcare, staff dont know their azz from their elbow.

March 5th, 2010

Great Doctor, Great Human being. During my pregnancy he even gave me his cell number so I could text him if I had questions, and even got back to me when he was away on Vacation. The wait is well worth it.

February 11th, 2010

Office visits

Once a year the most dreaded trip to the Gyno - I love the doctor but the wait is always much to long in the waiting room, its one of my pet peeves. Dont ya love when they dont tell youu someone is filling in for your doctor but is at the hospital delivering a baby.. ARG.. be nice if they told me that 1/2 hr ago. Anyway, the office is nice (they finally got around to redecorating it after 27 years when i had my first son with Dr Alcala and Campbell. (Dr Alcala retired and I was to lazy to look for another doc) so I just went to the group that took over. You will like Dr. Vosough if you can tough out waiting.

April 7th, 2017