A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamamdjian graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Hamamdjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamamdjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan