A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamamdjian graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Hamamdjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khatchadour W Hamamdjian MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khatchadour W. Hamamdjian practice?
- Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Southfield Colorectal Surgeons.