Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian
Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Commerce Township, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Hamamdjian is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Grace Hospital. Dr. Hamamdjian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Khatchadour Hamamdjian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.