General Practitioners

620 E Janss Rd
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
805-495-6866
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  A terrible review for Dr. Ghazanfar  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

I never write negative reviews for people, but my experience with Dr. Ghazanfar was so poor that it necessitates a review. I was going through some tough emotional times and decided to talk to a psychiatrist for the first time in my life. Upon meeting her, she took me into a room and briskly sat down, reading questions quickly off her computer and never making eye contact with me. She was cold and seemed to just want to get through the questions, not listen to me talk. It was only when I started to cry that she pried her eyes from the computer screen. Her advice for me? "Cheer up." Thanks for your professional opinion. She "diagnosed" me with 4 disorders and started me on 3 different medications. Upon leaving, she briskly handed me a sheet that reviewed what happened during the appointment. It was full of lies. It said that she had reviewed with me what the medications were for, and what side-effects they each have, and possible interactions with alcohol. She NEVER went over this with me. She was too busy trying to get me out the door. I have never had such an impersonal experience with another human being before. Please do your research first before making an appointment with Dr. Ghazanfar.

|  Awsome  |  show details
by John Anderson on Dec 18th, 2009

I would recommend this Dr. to all of my buddies and friends. I like everything about her there is not one that that I dislike about her. Some other Dr.'s I have been to when you try to tell them something they say I'm the Dr. and I know whats best for you. Dr. Ghazanfar always listened to me and asked me for my opinion. John.