A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khatoon Ginwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khatoon Ginwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khatoon Ginwala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginwala graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Ginwala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khatoon Taher Ginwala MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Khatoon T. Ginwala practice?
- Dr. Khatoon Ginwala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Khatoon Ginwala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Delran, NJ.