Dr. Khattar Aizooky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khattar Aizooky?

October 8th, 2017

THE BEST

I think I was one of Dr. Aizooky's first patients. Regardless he has been nothing but awesome. Diagnosis, advice, and results. I have total comforting confidence in Dr. A !

April 5th, 2017

5 Stars aren't enough, Dr Aizooky is by far THE best professional without sacrificing his calm manner. I wish I were as good a patient

Dr Aizooky is by far THE best professional without sacrificing his calm manner. I wish I were as good a patient. But he won't do the Special Olympics Polar Plunge....

April 14th, 2016

My wife and I both see Dr. Aizooky as our primary physician. Over the past several years, we both have experienced improved health conditions on multiple levels due to his diligent and intelligent approach to precautionary and proactive health care. His concern for us as our physician is outstanding. We both give him our highest recommendation as a primary physician.

January 28th, 2016

The best

Me and my wife have been with Dr Aizooky' for almost 20 years my wife was with him first she got admitted to the hospital for pneumonia at the time Dr Aizooky was working with another doctor in the Homestead area he was not my wife's PCP the other doctor was but Dr Aizooky was the position that came to Shadyside to check on my wife she love him and talked about him in such a nice way how attentive he was how understanding he was how he explained everything to her understanding and she said he has a wonderful bedside manner she continued to talk about him to the point where I had to go check him out for myself after my first visit he became my PCP as well we have a great doctor patient relationship and he addresses my needs at all time when I call he is the best dr. Me and my wife have had we followed him from homestead to the St Clair area and are still patient of his today

November 21st, 2015

Trust him completely😀

I have never been so comfortable with a physician. He listens with compassion and His knowledge is uncanny. He always addresses my concerns and I know I am in great care with him😀

September 1st, 2015

Dr Aizooky is brilliant and very generous with his compassion. I hope that he is able to take some time for himself.

March 17th, 2015

misdiagnosed heart issue

December 23rd, 2014

Patients beware! Find another practice! Highly NOT recommended!

Staff is very incompetent as well as rude. Doctor never returns calls. Steer clear of this practice!!!!

December 8th, 2013

True gem of a doctor

I switched to Dr. Aizooky when I found out he was in the St. Clair network. I previously worked with him at Shadyside Hospital while he was a medical resident and I knew he would be a phenomenal doctor! I am very impressed with his attentiveness and amount of time he spends during a routine office visit. We need more doctors like him!

August 13th, 2013

Just a great doctor!

Doctor Aizooky has helped me in many ways and he ALWAYS spends the necessary time with me to listen to what I have to tell him. I live out of the country but when I return for visits with my family he always makes time to see me. He worked with me to get the best mixture of medicines possible to help with my problems. He is not only a great doctor but a great guy as well.

June 7th, 2010

I first met Dr. Aizooky when he was my dad's physician. I was at the point where I needed a PCP. I became a patient and I am very happy. Dr. Aizooky genuinely cares and takes the time necessary to work with you to make a diagnosis. The staff is always busy yet efficient and get the job done. In the past I have dealt with a practice whose staff would let the answering machine pick up calls while they carried on personal conversations (and patients sat in the waiting area), randomly returned calls and/or called in prescriptions. What a difference when staff take their jobs seriously and perform in a professional manner!

March 10th, 2010

Dr. Aizooky as a PCP

I would definitely recommend Dr. Aizooky. I met him while at St. Clair hospital a while back and was very happy with his attention to detail and bedside manner. i decided to switch to him as my pcp and have been very happy with his practice.