A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khawaja Ikram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khawaja Ikram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikram
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ikram Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikram graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ikram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khawaja Haroun Ikram DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khawaja H. Ikram practice?
- Dr. Khawaja Ikram has 1 office location.
Dr. Khawaja Ikram practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Surgeons.