A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khawaja Ikram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khawaja Ikram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikram graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ikram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khawaja Haroun Ikram DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khawaja H. Ikram practice?
- Dr. Khawaja Ikram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khawaja Ikram practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.