Dr. Khawaja Mahmood MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016
Bad choice
I seen him twice and both times were bad. He treated me like I was stupid and he has no idea what he is taking about. For example, my daughter weighted 6lbs 1oz. Two weeks later, 6lbs 11oz. He told me she has only gained 4oz and wasnt gaining weight like she should. She has acid reflux bad. And he wants to do nothing for it but blame me for not burping her right. And he is really pushy about vitamin d drops even thought it makes my daughter sick and in pain from putting has on her belly!! I would not recommend him to anyone!!!

January 28th, 2015
The dr. Is never there. I waited 2 hrs with my 6 m.o. twins and left

November 11th, 2012
Ridiculous
I took my kids to this doc for almost 4 years because it is the only pediatric clinic close by. EVERY time, I had to wait unacceptable hours to be seen. When I signed in my appointment time, I noticed all the other 20 people in the room had signed the same appointment time as me, so they were scheduling 20+ people for the same time to see ONE doctor. After waiting to be called back for about an hour, you'd go back and wait for the doc for about another 2 hours usually, then someone would come in and you'd think "oh finally" but guess what it wasn't the doc it was his "students" yes, they would check over your child and get them all mad for looking at their ears and crying etc. and then they'd say the doc will be in shortly. About another hour the doc would finally come in! If you have a newborn, you'd better plan on bringing a feeding with you, don't think you can feed them before you leave and they won't need any more until you get back home, because if they are on a schedule, you can guarantee their feeding time will come up again while you're waiting to be seen. So, what did I think about the doctor? Not much, my kids were terrified of him (and my kids are usually happy at strangers and they love their NEW doc) I could barely hear him over their screaming and his accent is extremely hard to understand especially over the screaming, so I come out 4 hours later with 3 unhappy kids in tow and I don't really even know what the doc told me is wrong with my kid because I couldn't understand his response to my questions. I put up with this for 4 years and finally decided it was worth the long drive to the next town to see someone I could understand and that my kids didn't freak out over. Now my new doc I have to wait maybe 10 min to be seen. Well worth the drive.

June 20th, 2011
I really would not recommend this physician to anyone, especially since he is dealing with children.

September 18th, 2009
My impression after taking my child to him 3 times was that this is a very good doctor and human being. He spent plenty of time with us and answered all my questions. He does not have his hand on the doorknob while speaking with you like a lot of other doctors. He was intelligent and both my child (a teenager) and I liked him. He does not have a friendly front office staff but his nurse is nice.

August 24th, 2009
What went wrong at the doctors.
I am a mother of one of the children the go to his office and I want to write to you all to let you know that I did not have a very good visit with him regarding my child. I think that his bedside manners are not good and I also think that he could of handled it a little better. I also wanted to let you know that I do not like the way the he just comes in the room and runs out without letting the partent ask any questions. I also am very angry at the fact that he told my child that if he was not able to look in her mouth then he was going to give her a shot instead. I think that was very worng and I did not like that at all because he frightens kids that way. I also want to stress out like I said before with his bedside manners he is not very good with toddlers with what he does regarding that issue. I hope that you will take what i said in good hands and I think also that he is just there to take everybodys money. I say mabey that is just my saying but mabey not. I hope that you will find that this is not something that needs to keep happing and I hope that it will be fixed and I hope y'all the best.

May 20th, 2016