Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khawaja Rahman
Dr. Khawaja Rahman, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Apollo Beach, FL, with other offices in Seffner, FL and Seffner, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital, Spring Hill Regional Hospital and Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rahman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Khawaja Rahman has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khawaja Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apollo Beach, FL.
Dr. Jason Stibich
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Apollo Beach, FL 0.55 mi20
Dr. Abdus Khan
Apollo Beach, FL 0.63 mi26
Dr. Al Robaina
Apollo Beach, FL 1.37 mi23