Learn more about Dr. Khayam Shaukat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khayam Shaukat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khayam Shaukat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaukat graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaukat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaukat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khayam Shaukat practice?
Dr. Khayam Shaukat practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.