A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khelda Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khelda Jabbar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khelda Jabbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc
- Harvard Vanguard- Somerville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khelda Sounya Jabbar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khelda S. Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Khelda Jabbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Khelda Jabbar practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.