A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khemarin Seng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khemarin Seng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seng
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seng graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Boulder Community Musculoskeletal Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khemarin Ridhi Seng MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khemarin R. Seng practice?
- Dr. Khemarin Seng has 1 office location.
Dr. Khemarin Seng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Orthopedic Surgeons.