A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khemarin Seng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khemarin Seng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seng graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder Community Musculoskeletal Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khemarin Ridhi Seng MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khemarin R. Seng practice?
- Dr. Khemarin Seng has 1 office location.
Dr. Khemarin Seng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Surgeons.