A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khiem Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khiem Lai is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khiem Dinh Lai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khiem D. Lai practice?
- Dr. Khiem Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khiem Lai practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.