A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khiem Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khiem Lai is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khiem Dinh Lai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khiem D. Lai practice?
- Dr. Khiem Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khiem Lai practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.