A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khiem Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans