A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khin Aung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aung
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin Aung BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khin Aung practice?
- Dr. Khin Aung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khin Aung practices Family Medicine near Rosenberg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX.
See Rosenberg Primary Care Doctors.