A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khin Aung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aung
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Aung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin Aung BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khin Aung practice?
- Dr. Khin Aung has 1 office location.
Dr. Khin Aung practices Family Medicine near Rosenberg, TX.
See Rosenberg Family Physicians.