A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khin Aung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khin H. Aung practice?
Dr. Khin Aung practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Rosenberg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX and Richmond, TX.
See Rosenberg Family Physicians and Rosenberg Preventive Medicine Specialists.