A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Khin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khin Khin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Khin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin Khin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Khin Khin practice?
- Dr. Khin Khin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khin Khin practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.