A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Khin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khin Khin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin Khin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Khin Khin practice?
- Dr. Khin Khin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khin Khin practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.