A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Khine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khin Khine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khine graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Khine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin Saw Khine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khin S. Khine practice?
- Dr. Khin Khine has 1 office location.
Dr. Khin Khine practices Family Medicine near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Primary Care Doctors.