A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khin Win is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khin Win, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Win has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin May Win BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khin M. Win practice?
- Dr. Khin Win has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khin Win practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists.