A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. U graduated from Institute of Med Ii-Mingaladon-Rangoon.More Education & Awards
Dr. U has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. U accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Khin U:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khin C. U practice?
Dr. Khin U practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Internists.