A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khin Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khin Win, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Win has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- St Barnabas Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital Bronx, Bronx Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khin Khin Win BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Khin K. Win practice?
- Dr. Khin Win has 1 office location.
Dr. Khin Win practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.