Overall Review

April 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
I really liked Dr. Tha. I changed insurance plans and was very disappointed that I had to stop going to her but was looking forward to going back now that I'm back on a plan she accepts. I was very sad to hear she left for California. Ohio will miss her.

March 1st, 2013
If only she could teach other doctors how to be as good as her
She is the Best of the Best! She is the only doctor I have ever trusted. Doctors used to become doctors for the right reasons which is to help people but now a days it seems like the reason most of them enter the profession is money and an ego high. BUt not her she is in it for the right reason which is to help people and she understands that nobody knows your body better than you which is why she listens to everything you say and takes the time to investigate any issues or concerns you may have and she will not stop until she has answers. I had went to many doctors before her and told them about issues I was having, instead of looking into it the other doctors just dismissed my concerns because I was young. That was really making me lose faith in doctors I was ready to give up on my health because I felt that I was never going to be able to get answers for the issues I was expierencing. Finally God sent me an Angel and her name was Dr Tha I told her about my issues and instead of dismissing my concerns she realized young people can have health problems too and she took the time to invetigate them and found that there were reasons for the issues I was expierencing. Also I had sent my mother who has COPD to her and for some reason her COPD diagnosis from another doctor was burried deep in her medical records under a bunch of mumbo jumbo and Dr Tha took the time (which ended up being 6 months) to dig through all of it until she finally found the diagnosis in my mothers records. When I was diagnosised with caner which would have probably never been found without Dr Tha she was extremely caring and concerned, she even called me to check and see how I was doing during my chemo treatment (she was more concerned and caring than my oncologist). She is such a great DR that it didn't matter to me how far I had to travel to see her after she relocated from Westlake to Vermilion and I had relocated far east the ride was well worth it to know that my life was in such good hands! Today I found out some terrible news, I found out she is no longer in Ohio that she has moved to California which is way to far of a drive! It is a Huge loss for Ohio but a Great gain for California! I am positive she will be missed by all of her Ohio patients!!! THANK YOU DR THA FOR BEING SUCH A INCREDIBLE DR!!!! CALIFORNIA IS VERY LUCKY TO NOW HAVE YOU!

September 13th, 2011
The best doctor I have personally ever had
She is a wonderful doctor. Takes the time to listen and talk to you so she can diagnose and advise you the best that she can. I just received notice that she is no longer going to be in Vermilion and am very saddened by this news. i hope she stays within a distance so that I can follow her to her new location.

August 11th, 2011
Dr Tha
Dr Tha is the best Doctor that my family has ever had. Me and my family would love to keep going to her but the office staff on Route 60 is the worst. They don't know how to schedule appointments and they take the patients back in the wrong order. I have noticed that some of the office staff is not there anymore and when they were I would get into see Dr Tha in about 10-15 minutes. The last appointment my daughter had with her last week was at 3:10 pm and we didn't get back to see her until 4:20 pm. She had explained to me that the staff over booked her but they also took other patients back to her first that were there 20-30 minutes after us. I told the secretary that I wanted to file a complaint and she wouldn't even give me the information to do so and acted like she didn't care if they lost our business. I suggest that you replace the office staff and keep Dr. Tha. There was another patient there that canceled her appointment for them taking toolong and she said that her medical record was lost for about 6 months now, so who do you blame, the office staff. That is a HIPPA violation since they cant find the record.

March 26th, 2011
Loves this doctor very good doctor excellent