A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guruprasad
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guruprasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guruprasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guruprasad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad practice?
- Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.