A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guruprasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guruprasad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad practice?
- Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khodanpur Guruprasad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.