A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khoi Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khoi Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khoi Chu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khoi B. Chu practice?
Dr. Khoi Chu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.