Dr. Khoi Chu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 22nd, 2013
My wife's visit
I went with my wife to is Dr. Chu about an issue. We found him to be very nice and spent a lot of time answering our question and showing us what to expect along with options and what he recommended. The only issue was the promptness of the appointment. Now I understand why he was running way behind schedule. He was willing to spend a LOT of time due to making sure that he answered our questions and we understood exactly what was going on. English is not my wife's first language, but he was very patient with her to make sure she understood. This point I appreciated very much. If every visit is as friendly as this one, he will be her Dr. as long as we are in Fort Worth. My wife was very happy with him and his manners and trust him. She does not say that about many in the US since she's been here.

May 30th, 2013
Dr. Khoi Chu
At first He seemed ok, but I had major complications with my pregnancy that landed me in the ER several times in one week. I ended up on a inhaler, in which I never had any breathing problems of any. When I told him my concerns, he was very sarcastic and totally disregarded what I was telling him. My last office visit with him ended by leaving in tears and I never went back to him again. The staff is horrible and very rude except for the intake lady. When I would have complications, they took forever to call me back and sometimes I wouldn't get a call back at all!! There's a Chinese lady that you should be aware of. She gives you the hardest time even when Dr. Chu tells you to tell her what he said. Several times I had to wait for someone to get him, then she would do what he said as if the patients were lying about what he said. She's very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Chu gave the nurses the ok for me to be taken off work, so I called to have the paperwork faxed! Once again she gave me the hardest time and I had to get out of bed and drive to the office and lose my temper a bit for her to do what he already had in the notes on my file. My husband had to call several times concerning medical issues with me and many times he was avoided. If you're looking for a doctor that's not concern about your feelings, but wants to run up your insurance and you still end up in the ER numerous times... or if your looking for a doctor whose medical staff sucks (besides about 2 ppl) He is definitely the one for you!! Avoid at all costs!! Save yourself the headaches, frustrations, and unnecessary stress. Seek a dedicated professional who cares about your well-being and the well-being of your unborn child!!