Dr. Khoi Chu Is this you?

23 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Khoi Chu?

My wife's visit

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I went with my wife to is Dr. Chu about an issue. We found him to be very nice and spent a lot of time answering our question and showing us what to expect along with options and what he recommended. The only issue was the promptness of the appointment. Now I understand why he was running way behind schedule. He was willing to spend a LOT of time due to making sure that he answered our questions and we understood exactly what was going on. English is not my wife's first language, but he was very patient with her to make sure she understood. This point I appreciated very much. If every visit is as friendly as this one, he will be her Dr. as long as we are in Fort Worth. My wife was very happy with him and his manners and trust him. She does not say that about many in the US since she's been here.

Posted on August 1st, 2017