A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khoi Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khoi Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khoi Dang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans