Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Noah's mommy on May 12th, 2015

My son is 5 months old and was seen at CHOP in the ER. I was instructed to follow up with my pediatrician. However, she wasn't available and Dr. Dang saw my sick infant. He was very informative and not condescending . So doctors can be quite arrogant, but he was professional and attentive to my child. He answered questions before I asked them. My sick infant smiled during the visit, no tears. I will be changing pediatrician.

by Tracey Ngo on Apr 10th, 2014

Anyone no where Dr Dang practice office?

May 22nd, 2012

I am able to make entries with no proof that I actually had any interaction with the doctor. How realiable is this web site?

May 27th, 2009

He is a wonderful dotor he is my son dotor since he was born now he 4yrs. My son loves him

He is an amazing Doctor!!! show details He is an amazing Doctor!!!
by Yanieliz Rodriguez on May 21st, 2009

Dr.Dang has been my girls doctor for 5 yrs. I have no complaints about him. He always made time to see the girls when they were sick even if there were no appointments available. He is a true pediatrician because you can tell he loves his job and he loves children. When ever he decides to leave the office i will surely be following him right along!!!

Theirs no other show details Theirs no other
by Carmen agosto mother of: Malejha Jimenez and Gilberto Jimenez on May 21st, 2009

dr.dang has been in our lives going on 6 years he is my daughter and son's primary doctor.He gets so involved with the care of the patients .My kids are so comfortable with him and so am I. His bedside manner is greatand he makes us feel like he will always do his best to help us with any problem and he'll get the anwsers you're looking for. I think he's great and If he was to move to another hospital I will follow him.

Excellent Pediatrician show details Excellent Pediatrician
Feb 3rd, 2009

Dr. Dang is an awesome physician. He has excellent bedside manner. he genuinely cares for his patients and takes the time to talk with parents about their children. The office staff isn't great, but Dr. Dang makes the lack of professionalism at the desk worth it to get to him.