Dr. Khoi Dao Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Khoi Dao?

Posted on July 30th, 2012

The appointment was made thru another doctor so I cannot rate on getting an appointment on my own. However, I am very impressed with the doctors caring manner. Very personable and explains everything in a way that it was easy to understand the treatment.

Very happy with Dr. Dao

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I was a mental and physical wreck when I first met Dr. Dao. He's treated my cancer aggressively and I'm happy to say the tumors are shrinking. No more "Why me?" attitude. I'm getting a second chance and I'm gonna make the most out of it.I'm very happy with Dr. Dao. He takes the time and explains each step of his plan(s). Definitely would recommend Dr. Dao, his office staff,which is very helpful and his nursing staff, who are excellent professionals.

Posted on June 24th, 2017