A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khoi Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khoi Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khoi Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Le has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khoi Manh Le MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Khoi M. Le practice?
- Dr. Khoi Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Khoi Le practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.