A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khoi Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khoi Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khoi Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Le has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khoi Manh Le MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Khoi M. Le practice?
- Dr. Khoi Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Khoi Le practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.