Dr. Khoi Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khoi Tran?

Dr. Tran

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I read another review that Dr. Tran didn't speak English well and I would like to state that he speaks absolutely perfect English. He was able to figure out a long-term mystery problem I have grappled with for over a decade in a single 20 minute visit. A simple issue easily corrected. He also took the time to teach me about some of the tests I have had and helped me understand my body better. I found Dr. Tran to be very professional, knowledgeable, educational, considerate and kind. I give him 4 stars!

not competent

Posted on November 12th, 2011

didn't take the time to diagnose my problem didn't send me to a specialistdidn't ask me questionsdoesn't seem to speak enough English

Posted on December 24th, 2014