A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khoren Hekimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khoren Hekimian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hekimian graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hekimian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khoren Hekimian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khoren Hekimian practice?
- Dr. Khoren Hekimian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khoren Hekimian practices Family Medicine near Troup, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gilmer, TX and Palestine, TX.
See Troup Family Physicians.