A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Neptune, NJ.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Emergency Physicians.