A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khosro Iromloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khosro Iromloo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khosro Iromloo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iromloo graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iromloo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khosro Michael Iromloo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Khosro M. Iromloo practice?
- Dr. Khosro Iromloo has 1 office location.
Dr. Khosro Iromloo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.