Dr. Khosro Iromloo MD Patient Reviews

no change

March 6th, 2017
Excellent caring dr.
I was having female issues and went to see him on same day appt.was very kind and took interstate in my concerns . I just had a lavh and it seems as all went well . I belive without my first appt. With Dr. Iromoloo I would still be having issues that were bringing me down everymonth.. he is an awesome on Dr as far as I can say he is beyond better then most gyn dr. I have had before

February 3rd, 2017
Dr. Iromloo is the best doctor that has ever treated me. After having several miscarriages I came across him and thank God I did because he took my case very seriously and perform a procedure that helped me carry my second miracle baby ...i am forever thankful and feel very blessed to have had such a wonderful carrying and patient doctor...he always kept me positive and reassured me that I would have a healthy pregnancy since I have an incompetent cervix. My baby is 2 years old now ...without a doubt the best!!!

June 28th, 2016
He was the Dr who performed my follow up appointment for my miscarriage. He was 20 minutes late and acted like I was an inconvenience. He rushed through the appointment and at the end said, "Better luck next time." That is a completely inappropriate thing for a medical professional to saybto someone who just lost their baby.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Iromloo is an awesome Dr. I had him with both my pregnancies and even though he's not the one that delivers you unless he's the Dr. on call he comes and checks on you. He listens to your concerns and answers any questions you have.