A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khosrow Tabaddor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaddor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabaddor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaddor graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khosrow Tabaddor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khosrow Tabaddor practice?
- Dr. Khosrow Tabaddor has 1 office location.
Dr. Khosrow Tabaddor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.