Learn more about Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakhshouri
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vakhshouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakhshouri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vakhshouri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri practice?
- Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri practices Family Medicine near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Primary Care Doctors.