A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakhshouri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakhshouri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vakhshouri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri practice?
- Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri practices Family Medicine near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Family Physicians.