A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khozema Palanpurwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khozema Palanpurwala, Pediatrician, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khozema Palanpurwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Eating Disorders
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Palanpurwala graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palanpurwala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khozema Alihussain Palanpurwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Khozema A. Palanpurwala practice?
- Dr. Khozema Palanpurwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khozema Palanpurwala practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.