A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khristina Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoover
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hoover Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hoover has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khristina Jewel Hoover MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Khristina J. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Khristina Hoover has 1 office location.
Dr. Khristina Hoover practices General Practice near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Primary Care Doctors.