A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khristina Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoover
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoover Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hoover has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hosp Of The King`s Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khristina Jewel Hoover MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Khristina J. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Khristina Hoover has 1 office location.
Dr. Khristina Hoover practices General Practice near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Primary Care Doctors.