A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khue Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khue Ngoc Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khue N. Pham practice?
- Dr. Khue Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Khue Pham practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.