A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Khan, Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Khan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced laparoscopic and Bariatric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Ahmad Khan MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khurram A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Khurram Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Khurram Khan practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.