A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Ahmad, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khurram Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khurram Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Khurram Ahmad practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Cardiologists and Allen Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians.