A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Ahmad, Interventional Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Khurram Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khurram Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Ahmad practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Newport, MI.
See Allen Park Cardiologists and Allen Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians.