A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Butt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Butt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Butt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Ashraf Butt MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khurram A. Butt practice?
- Dr. Khurram Butt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Butt practices Internal Medicine near Dennison, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH.
See Dennison Internists.