A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Butt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Butt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Butt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan