Internal Medicine
1400 S Potomac St
Ste 110
Aurora, CO 80012
303-745-0000
Locations and availability (3)

|  Best physician we've had in 50 years  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

You won't find a more honest, knowledgable , considerate, andlikable doctor anywhere. My wife and I enjoyed completeconfidence in this extraordinary man!

|  Ex-  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I was recently offered a job by Dr. Hussain as his front desk receptionist. Within 15 minutes of receiving my resume, he called me in for an interview, saying my resume was "quite impressive." I worked in a medical office all throughout high school and college, though I had been out of the industry for a year and a half. I went through two interviews, one with him and one with his former receptionist. Afterwards, he called me to tell me I seemed like a perfect fit and gave me a job offer. We talked about salary, and he said he wanted to start me out at a rate of $14/hour, to move up to $15 or $15.50 after three months, depending upon performance. I agreed and gave my two weeks notice at my current job.He had asked me to send him my schedule as soon as possible so he could arrange training days on my days off. I had emailed this to him right after the job offer. Two days later, I hadn't heard from him, so I sent him another email asking if he received my schedule. No response. NINE DAYS after our initial conversation (just five days before I was done at my current job), I received an email telling me to come in the next morning at 8am. When I got there, Dr. Hussain hadn't yet arrived. The Medical Assistant (his only other employee) introduced herself and started showing me around. She warned me that Dr. Hussain had "moods" and that it was just best to not take anything personally and to let him rant when he needed. I saw this as a bad sign but figured I could deal with it. Almost an hour later, the Dr. showed up. He said he would get my paperwork ready to sign and meanwhile the MA could continue training me. Three hours later, he sat down with me for 15 minutes to explain how he liked communication in the office to go (mostly by instant message and email). I asked him if I could sign the paperwork. He said he was still "getting it ready." By lunch time, I had the system down and was performing all of the receptionist duties as taught to me. He told me to take an hour break.When I returned, he immediately asked if he could speak to me privately. He said my skills were "not up to par" and that he was no longer willing to offer me our originally agreed-upon salary. He wanted to start me at $13/hour to move up to $14 after three months. He said I could "take it or leave it," but that he would understand if I wanted to go back to my old job. I thought he was joking. After all, I had spent the morning mentally correcting the MA's copious grammatical errors in her communication to him. Not to mention that I had absorbed everything they had taught me in four hours and was actually feeling a little bored. I asked him if I had misrepresented myself on my resume. He said, "absolutely not" and that he "wasn't disappointed." He just wanted to offer me less money. He told me to go home and think about it and to let him know what I decided.Furious and scared that I was out of a job, I went home and researched whether or not I could sue him. I couldn't. Technically, I was never even his employee, and all of our salary negotiations occurred by phone. I had no proof of anything and no rights. He was brilliant.I emailed him that night, stating that I still wanted the job. I figured I had no choice. When I didn't hear from him by the next day, I asked to stay at my current job. Thankfully, they hadn't yet hired a replacement, and they were overjoyed I wasn't leaving. I could have easily been unemployed come Monday. I still haven't heard a word from the Dr. I am writing this, because it is all I can do. Let this be a warning not only to future "employees" of his, but also to future patients. Someone who treats his employees poorly--especially, in this case, people entrusted with confidential information about his patients--is no one I would want to see as a physician. Let's face it, a person is either trustworthy or not, and he's not. And it doesn't matter how pretty his office is or how good the coffee.

|  Amazing Office  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hussain is a brilliant caring doctor, but his staff is as amazing as he is. His Director, Tina Coleman, knows his practice as well as he does and it shows! The 2 of them work together so well, it really makes for an efficient visit. Dr. Hussain takes the time I need every time I see him. He is kind but direct, and I truly appreciate that.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

My family goes to Cory, he is a great Doctor, Helped my mother with Cancer. The doctors at the hospital said she would live only a year. My mother is 80 years old and it has neen over y years, cancer free!!!