Dr. Khurram Nazeer Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Khurram Nazeer?

Dialysis through transplant

Posted on August 21st, 2014

As i was diagnosed with end stage kidney disease, I met Dr. Nazeer. He told me the truth about what I would face; he was very honest with me. he cared for me through 26 months of dialysis, followed by a transplant Derby Day, 2012. 28 months after the transplant, I see Dr. Nazeer every 6 months. He reviews my monthly blood tests and calls me if there is anything amiss. If you want a doctor to cuddle you and hold your hand, he may not be your best choice. If you want a truthful and honest doctor, one who gave me his cell phone number the first day we met, he is your man.

Posted on June 29th, 2016