Learn more about Dr. Khurram Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Qadir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal DiseaseFatty Liver DiseaseInflammatory Bowel Diseases - IBDLiver DiseaseObesityHepatologyAll Digestive DiseasesIrritable Bowel Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Qadir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Khurram Qadir practice?
- Dr. Khurram Qadir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Qadir practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.