A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Qadir is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Qadir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Esophageal DiseaseFatty Liver DiseaseInflammatory Bowel Diseases - IBDLiver DiseaseObesityHepatologyAll Digestive DiseasesIrritable Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Qadir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khurram Qadir practice?
Dr. Khurram Qadir practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.