Learn more about Dr. Khurram Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Khurram Rashid MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Khurram K. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Khurram Rashid has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Rashid practices General Practice near Purcellville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashburn, VA and Winchester, VA.
See Purcellville General Practitioners.