A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Khurram Rashid MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Khurram K. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Khurram Rashid has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Rashid practices General Practice near Purcellville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashburn, VA and Winchester, VA.
See Purcellville General Practitioners.