A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Khurram Rashid MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Khurram K. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Khurram Rashid has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Rashid practices General Practice near Purcellville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashburn, VA and Winchester, VA.
See Purcellville General Practitioners.