A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Rehman, Reproductive Endocrinologist / Fertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Rehman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Rehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Shamim Rehman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Khurram S. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Khurram Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Rehman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bellevue Endocrinologists.