A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khurram Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khurram Rehman, Reproductive Endocrinologist / Fertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khurram Rehman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Rehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khurram Rehman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Khurram Rehman practice?
- Dr. Khurram Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khurram Rehman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bellevue Endocrinologists.