Dr. Khurram Rehman MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 5th, 2012
I love the entire staff at ORH! Everyone is so friendly, professional, and address all questions at any time.

December 27th, 2011
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Rehman is truly an awesome doctor. He is very detailed oriented, passionate about what he does but most important, very caring and able to connect with his clients. He listens to what his clients have to say and make sure that all questions or concerns are addressed. His team of nurses are truly one of a kind. They make you feel like family or a close friend that they have known forever. They relate with clients and experience the same emotions with you (very sympathetic). This is the first doctor's office that I enjoy visiting because of how welcoming the team makes me feel.Elaine in the billing department is great. She takes care of all my questions or concerns I may have regarding my bill. She double checks everything to make sure that I am being billed corretly. And if there is a problem with the bill, she is willing to get it fixed.Everyone at the Bellevue clinic are exceptional but my favorites that I tend to deal with on a more regualr basis are: Dr. Rehman, Jo, Jessie and the young blonde girl with glasses (I can't remember her name). These four are by far just amazing individuals that make the clinic shine!!!